IN THIS MONTH'S WEB EDITION:
DUDA: POLAND WANTS TO MAINTAIN CLOSE
TIES WITH U.S. (Radio Poland) Polish President Andrzej Duda said Poland wants to maintain close relations with the new U.S. administration.
KNYSZ NEW CATHOLIC LEAGUE CHAIRMAN.
Dr. Walter Knysz was chosen to succeed Fr. Philip Eichner as the new chairman of the board of the Catholic League.
GEORGIA PRESIDENT CONDEMS DESTRUCTION.
The president of Georgia has accused Moscow of a “deliberate act of vandalism” after reports that Russians destroyed a historic Polish church and bulldozed a nearby cemetery in
Georgia’s breakaway region of Abkhazia.
BUYS CZARTORYSKI FAMILY ART COLLECTION.
A significant private art collection, held by the Czartoryski Family Foundation, that includes works by Leonardo da Vinci, Rembrandt and Renoir, will be owned by the Polish government under a recently-signed agreement.
US Troops in Poland: Deterrent or Threat?
Changing of the Guard:
Ambassador Piotr Wilczek Comes to Washington
Senator Stanley Haidasz: A Statesman for all Canadians by Aleksandra Ziolkowska-Boehm
IN THIS MONTH’S PRINT EDITION
- Birthday Brings Time for Reflection
- Bartoszewicz a Hero in Fort Lauderdale Shootings
- Polish American Lenten Customs
- U.S.-led troops and Tanks Roll into Poland
- UN to hold its 2018 Climate Change Conference in Poland
- Russian Drones Violate Airspace
- Golubiewski appointed Consul General in New York
- Baritone Paweł Konik and Pianist Michał Biel to Perform
- Eric Lu to Play Music of Chopin
- Gabreski Exhibit Opens
- Ambassador Wilczek Arrives in Washington
- Sing-Along Packs Parish
- 1050th Anniversary of Conversion Observed
- Polonian Places: St. Mary of Czestochowa RC Church
- Will the Groundhog See his Shadow?
- Book Review: Senator Stanley Haidasz: A Statesman for all Canadians
- Modernization Issues in Poland to be Discussed
- Trefil Undergraduate Scholarship in the Natural Sciences
- PACCF Majer & Lakowski Families Memorial Scholarships
- Rooms that Sang and Danced
- A Few More Different Cold-Weather Comfort Foods
- Kubiak Calls It Quits
- Cheating the Kazakhs, Winter 1942
- New Officers for Area PolAm Organizations
- Growing up with “Polack” Jokes
- Tourists Take On Tatras
- Discover the Meaning of Your Polish Name
- Genealogy: Leaving Their Villages and Traveling to the Ports
- Pula to Present “Guess Who’s Polish?”
- Obituaries: Rev. Anthony J. Kuzniewski, 71, Historian and Chaplain to Sports Teams; Jerzy
Gruszczynski, Ph.D., Holocaust Survivor
- Zygmunt Bauman, Polish-born Sociologist;
- Clare Hollingworth, Author of “The Greatest Scoop”; Przemysław
Wałęsa, Son of former Polish president Lech Wałęsa
- PACC Cites Siwicki as “Citizen of The Year”
- Polka Roots Lead to Hospital Gift
- IPA Benefit to Honor Golonka, Midura, and Connecticut Twins
- New Video and Website Spotlight Youth Movement
- St. Valentine Polka Night at The Nite-Cappe
- Chainsaw is Back on Polkajammer
- Kapuscinski Named Jozwiak Award Winner
- Polka Music Loses Key Sidemen
- Walter Procanyn, Band Leader and Recording Artist, Dead at 81
- Poremski Awarded the Kosciuszko Medal
- and more!