IN THIS MONTH'S WEB EDITION:
Prime Minister: We cannot accept migrants.
Polish Prime Minister Beata Szydło said Poland cannot take on any migrants, despite an EU deadline to start admitting asylum seekers by June.
Two Poles dead after terror attack. A couple from Poland in the
Manchester attack were killed as they waited to collect their daughters from the concert, the country’s foreign minister has said.
Polish film director Agnieszka Holland was honored with the
Visionary Award by the Washington Jewish Film Festival.
Pope Francis: Long live Poland! Pope Francis addressed Polish
pilgrims to follow “the path of understanding and “compassion” during a general audience at the Vatican, May 3, 2017.
Russia Remains a Threat.
The head of the U.S. military in Europe said Russia poses an existential threat to the West’s military and political influence around the world, prompting NATO to assume a more militant
Remains of World War II U.S. Soldier Found in French Cemetery in Poland.
We Are One Family / Jestesmy Jedna Rodzina:
Polish Immigration to Sheridan County, Wyoming 1890-1920 by Karen Ballek and Leon Washut
IN THIS MONTH’S PRINT EDITION
- Russia Remains a Threat
- Adulation Well Deserved
- Remains of World War II U.S. Soldier Found in French Cemetery in Poland
- Hartford Archdiocese Closure/Merger Plan Affects Eight Polish Parishes
- Resettling Christians in Northern Iraq
- Green Beret Sgt. Maj. Albert Slugocki Honored
- Polish Jokes on Buffalo Radio
- Pawlikowski’s New Film Features Mazowsze
- The 2017 Kosciuszko Foundation Ball
- Jagiellonian University Honors Cardiothoracic Chief
- More Polish Father’s Day and Festival Favorites
- The Return of Danny Szetela
- Witnessing Katyn
- Uncovering Strategic Name Changes
- Polska Hala Celebrates its 100th Anniversary
- “Sunday at Museum” Honors Three
- Genealogy Research: Beyond the Basics
- Discover the Meaning of Your Polish Name
- Help with Your Root Searching
- Fellowship, Soldier Songs and more
- There’s More to Dyngus Day than Buffalo
- International Music Association Announces End of 35-Year Run
- A Dyngus Day Wrap-Up
- Celebrating Polish Constitution Day
- and more!