IN THIS MONTH'S WEB EDITION:
- Poland’s trade gap with the United States, noted as Polish exports to
the United States in 2016, was valued at $4.8 billion, while imports to Poland from the United States during the same period were $5.6 billion.
- The Diocese of Camden,
N.J., announced June 23 a consolidation program that will reduce the number of parishes in Camden itself from six to three. St. Joseph’s Church, founded in 1892. and one of the oldest
Polish parishes in New Jersey, will be consolidated with Immaculate Conception Cathedral.
- In Lockheed Martin’s
efforts to bolster international sales, Poland has emerged as a key foreign customer.
- Warsaw leads other Polish
cities in the Safe and Open Cities survey carried out by the Polish Robert Schuman and Konrad Adenauer foundations.
- The UNESCO World Heritage
Committee again called on Warsaw to immediately stop tree felling in the oldest part of the primeval Białowieża forest in north-eastern Poland.
Regionalism (Ruch Podhalański), an Antidote for Globalization and Mass Culture
Trump’s Visit to Warsaw”
Busia: Seasons on the Farm with my Polish Grandmother by Leonard Kniffel
IN THIS MONTH’S PRINT EDITION
- Investigators Suspect Fireworks Startled Police Officer
- Remembering the Polish Heroes of D-Day
- Wałęsa Hospitalized
- A Wonderful Wianki in Washington
- D-Day: Maczek led 15,000 Poles at Normandy
- Bishop Paprocki Asserts Catholic Values
- Our Organizations: St. Mary Polish American Society
- Polonian Places: PNA of Brooklyn Building
- Poland’s Love Affair With The Piano
- WNY’s Polonia Trail adds new Sites
- Song and Dance Group From Poland at Daemen College
- Four More Poles Named “Righteous”
- An Impressionistic Look at a Controversial Moment in Broadway History
- Polish Philosopher and Psychologist Receive Irena Sendler Award
- The Polka King” – A Story of Redemption
- Do you like kabanosy?
- Medieval Sword Found in Polish Peat Bog
- Mislak Awarded PNA Honor
- Class of 2017 Enters Polish Sports Hall of Fame
- Exhibits at Polish American Museum
- “Invest in Poland” Apt Slogan for Investment and Trade Agency
- Get Ready for the Polish Town Street Fair
- Translating your Polish Documents
- Coal, Trains, and My Polish Grandfather in Bloomington
- Why our immigrant ancestors should be in history books
- Obits: Emelia W. Fudala,
Decorated Army Veteran, POW; Chester Partyka, POW and Leader in Cleveland’s Polish and Civic Organizations; Judy Malinowski, Inspired “Judy’s Law”; and IPA Founding Member
Leon J. Kozicki
- Make Plans to Attend Summer Music Fest in Frankenmuth
- Ten Questions with Roman (Travers) Truskolaski
- Fellowship, Soldier Songs
and more: “Jak to na wojence ładnie”
Kościuszko: A Portrait of Love, Passion, and Patriotism
- and more!