IN THIS MONTH'S WEB EDITION:
POLISH FOREIGN MINISTRY SUMMONS RUSSIAN AMBASSADOR.
The Polish Foreign Ministry in Warsaw has reportedly summoned Russian ambassador to Poland, Sergey Andreyev, for a meeting over Russian “provocation over the Baltic.”
HEAD OF PROTEST MOVEMENT MEETS WITH U.S. LEADERS.
The leader of Poland’s Committee for the Defense of Democracy (KOD) participated in talks with U.S. senators and representatives of the State Department concerning the rule of law and human rights in Poland, April 5.
MARCH OF THE LIVING TO DRAW THOUSANDS. Some 8,500 people, mostly young Jews from over 40 countries and their Polish peers, are expected
to take part in the annual March of the Living in southern Poland, on May 5.
LONG OVERDUE. The Polish Library is asking for help to complete its “Class of 1926” project. In 1926, Poland sent the
United States a “birthday card” that is now in the manuscript collection of the Library of Congress. It has began scanning all 5.5 million names, and is asking for help to fund the
The Eyes of the World on Poland. The country increases security against potential terrorist threats as Warsaw
hosts Poland’s first NATO summi in July, and young Catholics plan to join Pope Francis at World Youth Day in Krakow by Robert Strybel
An Open Letter to Polonia from Polish American Bishops
My Boyhood War: Warsaw 1944 by Bohdan Hryniewicz
IN THIS MONTH’S PRINT EDITION
- Two Different Polands?
- Consulate Hosts Poland-U.S. NATO Seminar Participants
- Duda Holds Private Meeting with President Obama
- Church Preservation Battle in Philadelphia
- Polonian Places: Saint Adalbert Catholic Church
- Help for Breastfeeding Mothers
- Remembering Those Who Fought Communism
- New Chairs for the White House
- Who Makes the Best Kiełbasa?
- Pulaski Association Honors Senator Lesniak
- Now is the Time to Plan Your Summer Picnic Menu
- “Feisty Little Redhead” Played Central Role in Colts History
- Polish Cuisine Meets Connecticut’s Crafts
- Savannah and Warka Observe Pulaski’s Birthday
- PolAms Honor The Saints
- Popeye the Polish Sailorman?
- Genealogy: What Laws Affected the Admission of my Grandmother at Ellis Island?
- Polish Can Be Fun: Family Doings, Ties, and History
- Discover the Meaning of Your Polish Name
- Chopin Competition Winner Adds to Composer’s Birthday Observance
- Babiak Earns “Meritorious Service” Award
- Copernicus’ Birthday Reveals the Date of His Death
- In Memoriam: Judge Roman Gribbs, Former Mayor of Detroit; Jane Kardas Kobos, LYPW Director; Felicia Krupinski, Active in Many
- Polkas Return to Ocean Beach Park in New London
- IPA Winners Announced
- Polka Palooza III
- Buffalo Proves Why it is the Dyngus Day Capital
- General Rowny Celebrates His 99th Birthday
- and more!